Pages

Friday 13 March 2015

Decoupage



Hello! welcome to my New blog, where i shall be showing you all the wonderful cards i make. I only really started last year, but started of with simple things. Since starting, one of my favourite cards to make is using Decoupage. I just love all the 3D looking affects. 

In hobby craft you can buy all types of different card, and for me something with a wiggly or curvy edge is always very pretty and just makes the card stand out a little better. 
I then got a whole pad of different types of pretty paper and thought i would use leaf patterned one for this card, and because it was my favourite paper out of the whole book. 

My Cute little cat Decoupage was also from hobby craft, it was a new range of stuff they brought in not to long ago, and i brought a couple of these, I have made so many cards using the cat decoupage and really enjoyed making it. This card can be for most things e.g. Birthday, mothers day, etc. 

If you want to know a little bit more about this card then please don't hesitate to ask, my email is on the right side of my blog, so just pop me a quick email if you have any questions. 

Thanks 

Fay x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment