Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

Mothers Day Card




Tomorrow is Mothers day! And finally have finished the card for my mum, it took me a long time to decide what i actually wanted to do. I have so much stuff i could use, but one thing i think about is how big do i want the card and do i want it with straight edges or curvy. As you can see i went curvy. 
The first thing i did was the wiggly shape which is the pink bit in the middle, this i drew and cut out myself which I'm very pleased with, I then brought my self a stamp with mum on which was in a sale back in January. I used pink and red for the writing, i think if i used red for all of it, it would have been too much. 

I added a few dots of red glitter glue around the edge, for me it just looked a bit to plain without something there. And then finally added the background which i recently brought, and thought it was more of a mothers day type of paper. 

So what do you think of my mothers day card. 

Thanks for reading. 

Fay x 


0 comments:

Post a Comment